Travellers First Aid Kit
The Travellers First Aid Kit is the ultimate in compact travel first aid for people who want to travel off the beaten path or for long term travel.
Who are we?
Travel Ideology sell and produce highest quality travel products. If it wears the Travel Ideology label, it is the best you can get in its class.
Travel First Aid Kit
This kit is the best you will find for long term or remote independent travel.
• All stock is fresh for longest life.
• Designed by Bruce Josephs, a person who has travelled to over 80 countries and external territories on all continents.
• Designed for compactness and effectiveness
• The ultimate for people doing long term or remote travel
• Waterproof container not just water resistant
• Durable kit not just a wrap around so no breakages
• Australian owned and operated
• It offers hydrogen peroxide in a small spray bottle, increasing its effectiveness.
• It provides powder antiseptic. In tropical areas, creams are completely ineffective and without a powder, tropical ulcers become a major problem.
• The kit contains a cold pack for treating sprains quickly and effectively
• It provides a thermal blanket, handy in remote areas where cold can be a factor.
• It contains a compact thermometer for testing temperature quickly and easily
Antiseptic powder 12.5g (1)
Bandage clip (1)
Burn aid sachet 3.5g (2)
Cotton tips (10)
Crepe bandage 10cm x 4 m (1)
Gauze pieces 7.5cm x 7.5cm (3)
Heavy weight conforming bandage 10cm x 4m (1)
Hydralyte (3 satchels)
Ibuprofen (20 tablets)
Instant cold pack small 80g (1)
Itch relief sream sachet (1)
Micropore adhesive tape 1.25cm wide x 9 m (1)
Safety pins (3)
Saline ampules (2)
Small spray bottle 6% hydrogen peroxide (1)
Thermal blanket (1)
Wound closure strips (5)
Dimensions of kit: 21cm x 15cm x 7cm