Travel Course – Travel More for Less
Lets face it; we all like to travel and wouldn’t it be nice if we could do it cheaper and get the same or better value? A Travel Ideology Travel Course will help you save money and make your travel dollars go further.
We run a travel course – travel more for less – throughout Sydney that will assist you to get better value from your travel dollars. If you follow the steps we teach, you will save many many times the price of this course when you book and take your trip.
Our travel more for less travel course includes:
- Planning your trip
- How do I get a passport and visa?
- Where do I buy foreign currency and how do I carry my money?
- Who to travel with?
- Which travel Insurance is best value for me?
- How do I get the best value flights? and flight tips.
- Where do I find the best value accommodation? What types of accommodation are available?
- How do I get around?
- Where is it safe to eat?
- How do I find out what there is to see and do and how do I know if it is worthwhile?
- Should I take tours? or a guide and driver?
- What sort of photographic equipment should I bring?
- How do I do my laundry when I am away?
- What do I need to bring to make sure I can charge my electrical devices?
- What do I need to do to make my phone work in other countries?
- How do I get the best price when I need to haggle?
- Do I need to speak the language of the country I visit? What is the best way to learn?
- Which countries give me best value?
- What do I need to know about travel scams? How do I keep safe?
- What about getting sick?
- What should I bring?
Contact Bruce Josephs on (0412) 016 568 and we can explain the next course in your area.
If you want, we can come interstate to run the course. Please call us to discuss.
Our Next Travel More for Less Course will take place at Macquarie Community College, Carlingford October 22 and October 29. Please book directly through their website.