- We may retain the information collected and may store and access that information indefinitely
- We may use this information for a variety of purposes including direct marketing (unless you tell us not to direct market to you) and granting credit facilities.
- We will not pass the information to any third party unless required to do so by law.
We may use the information collected from the website such as
- Information you provide by completing our online forms
- Information provided by various web statistics software available
- Information about your ISP and the addresses from which you came to the site and the site to which you go
Use of information collected
We may use the information for various purposes including processing your transaction, to carry out credit checks, customer service, development of new products or services, management and development of internal systems and administrative purposes, direct marketing and marketing analysis or determining other information we think you might like to see. We may share the information with our subsidiaries and related companies. We will not otherwise otherwise reveal, pass on, disclose to nor provide the information to any third party other than when we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that it is necessary to comply with the law, respond to a claim or to protect our rights, property or the safety of our employees, customers or the public without a person’s express consent.
Australian NSW contracts
All contracts to conduct work are conducted in Australian dollars and are to be interpreted under NSW and Australian law unless otherwise stated.