Bridgedale Coolmax Liner – 2 pack
The first thing that sets a Bridgedale Coolmax Liner apart from the crowd is their 1 year guarantee. The second is their fit and comfort level. Constructed from extra fine plain knit with lycra fit. Moreover, you will be wearing an ultralight sock with plenty of coolmax for next-to-skin-softness and moisture management. Furthermore, for superior comfort and moisture wicking ability, recommended to be worn under other Bridgedale socks.
Bridgedale back these socks with a 1 year guarantee! These can be worn as liners in cooler climates or as socks in warmer climates. Moreover, they are thin and compact yet warm and durable. They also reduce the washing load.
Materials – 57% Coolmax®, 20% Nylon, 19% Endurofil®, 4% Lycra
- COOLMAX | Combined with nylon for a soft, fine touch next to skin. The 4-channel construction draws moisture away from the skin and transports it to the outer surface for maximum dryness and comfort all day.
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM | Bridgedale’s unique Moisture Management System utilizes technical innovations to transfer moisture away from the skin to keep your feet feeling warm, dry and comfortable.
- ENDUROFIL | Combined with Enduro-Wool and Merino Wool for superb wicking and durability. ENDUROFIL is a polypropylene fiber, which also offers high abrasion and wash resistance.
- LYCRA | An elastic fiber, which ensures Bridgedale socks fit and stay fitted. Lycra fiber helps Bridgedale socks keep their shape year after year. Lycra fiber is also knit in specific zones
- FLAT TOE SEAM | An almost invisible hand linked toe seam closes the toe boxes creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn’t create excess bulk and cause irritation.