Travel More for Less
Of course, we all like to travel and wouldn’t it be nice if we could do it cheaper and get the same or better value? Travel courses are for everyone who wants to travel more for less.
We run courses throughout Sydney that will assist you to get better value from your travel dollars.
Content covered includes:
- Planning your trip
- How do I obtain a passport and visa?
- Where do I buy foreign currency for best rates and how do I carry my money safely?
- Who to travel with?
- Which travel Insurance provides best value for me?
- How do I get the best value flights? and flight tips.
- Where do I find the best value accommodation? What types of accommodation are available?
- How do I get around safest, easiest and at the best value?
- Where is it safe to eat?
- How do I find out what there is to see and do and how do I know if it is worthwhile?
- Should I take tours? or a guide and driver? or go by myself with a guide book?
- What sort of photographic equipment should I bring?
- How do I do my laundry when I am away?
- What do I need to bring to make sure I can charge my electrical devices?
- What do I need to do to make my phone work in other countries?
- How do I get the best price when I need to haggle?
- Do I need to speak the language of the country I visit? What is the best way to learn?
- Which countries give me best value?
- What do I need to know about travel scams? How do I keep safe?
- What about getting sick? What measures do I need to take to prevent and cure illness on the road?
- What should I bring?
We will use the book Travel More for Less.
Contact us and we can explain the next course in your area.
Next Course is at Macquarie Community College 18 March 2017 and 25 March 2017.
If you want, we can come interstate to run the course. Please call us to discuss.