Swiss Champ Silvertech
The Swiss Champ Silvertech is an elegant design on one of Victorinox’s best selling Swiss Army Knives. For travellers knives, the name all travellers recommend is the Swiss Army Knife.
Victorinox’s Swiss Army Knife first came about in 1891, when Karl Elsener developed the “Soldier’s Knife”.
Let’s get ready to rumble—the SwissChamp is here to take on any challenge. With 31 functions and silver transparent scales, this pocket knife is a perfect tool. Keep it in your pocket for your everyday adventures, and take it with you to explore the wildness of nature. From the screwdriver to the corkscrew, the toothpick to the scissors, the SwissChamp is a true athlete.
Swiss Army knives are built to last and are crafted to the highest standards.
The Swiss Champ is the pinnacle of all Swiss Knives. It has everything for the traveller.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Blades made from tough, strong stainless steel.
- Large Blade.
- Small Blade.
- Can Opener with Small Screwdriver.
- Cap Lifter with Screwdriver and Wire Stripper.
- Multi-Purpose Hook.
- Wood Saw.
- Fish Scaler with Hook Disgorger and Ruler (cm & in).
- Nail File with Metal File, Nail Cleaner and Metal Saw.
- 2.5mm Screwdriver.
- Pliers with Wire Cutters and Wire Crimper.
- Phillips Screwdriver.
- 8x Magnifying Glass.
- Sewing Eye.
You may also be interested in our other Victorinox Swiss Army Knife products.